Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Guess Whose Coming to Visit...

Ever feel like you have so much to do that all you can do is stare at the to-do list, trying to choose what to tackle first??? It's slightly overwhelming. At the same time, stuff just keeps getting added to the list... and sometimes I forget to write it down. So grad school tends to be like this, but what happened to summer???


Anyway, it's been one of those days where everything is so much harder than it should be. I was tempted to go back to sleep. Little things like going to Walmart to buy this MagicJack thing that my uncle Mario told me about (which sounds awesome 'cause you can make and receive calls from a local number routed to your computer from anywhere in the world), but no one at Walmart has a sense of person space. FYI- if you're touching me while we stand in line, you're too close!!! 


The highlight of my day though is my MOH Ana!!! She just bought her ticket to Guatemala and will be coming the same time as Brian (August 15-22). I'm so thrilled to have another person to share this amazing experience with. Now I'm on a mission to find a surf spot for Brian since I have someone to sit on the beach with.